Saturday, January 2, 2010

Epcot - Day 2!

We REALLY love Epcot! The problem is that Katelyn is just not at the age to appreciate it like Seth and I do! So, we did as much as we could but Seth and I would have loved to have spent another day there. They have so many countries that we still, after two years, have not been able to walk through. Probably one of my favorite rides at Disney is at Epcot, so Pigg and Ms. Jessi sat with little bit so that Seth and I could ride it. It is called Soarin and the ride is a hang gliding experience around the state of California. I am totally scared of heights but for some reason I absolutely LOVE this one! Of course, we had reservations at the Japanese restaurant and Katelyn was thoroughly entertained by our cook with a choo-choo train and many more tricks! We had a great time at Epcot and I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

They had "soarin" at California Adventure and I loved it!