Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Magic Kingdom & Boardwalk - Days 5 & 6

So, we finished up our last day at Magic Kingdom. It was a rainy and not so fun day in the parks but we made the best of it! Since it was rainy, we got indoors and stood in line to see characters so that Katelyn could get more signatures. Katelyn got to see Cinderella, Belle, Aurora, Tinkerbell and two other fairies. She was so excited to see all of them, probably more for Tinkerbell than any others! We headed down to Downtown Disney to eat at Rainforest Cafe and to visit the lego store again. Katelyn is like a wild animal in that store! On Saturday, the last day before we left, we went to the Grand Floridian Resort to see the life size gingerbread house. It is taller than I am and it is completely made out of real gingerbread! So neat! We even got gingerbread cookies to snack on that were made there. So yummy! We finished off the day at the Boardwalk ESPN center watching the SEC Championship game, Alabama and Florida. To say that we were outnumbered is an understatement. I could count on one hand the number of Alabama fans in the building! But, we were glad that we stayed and watched the Florida fans file out one by one during the 4th quarter. It was a great trip with the Piggs and I am sure that there will be more in the future! Enjoy the last pics!

3 comments:

Deidra said...

HEllo I am so glad that I found your blog. I am taking my children to Disney in March and would love to get them shirts made. May I ask who made your daugther's shirts?

Seth, Ashley, Katelyn & Carson said...

I do embroidery so I made them for my daughter. Let me know if you are interested in some shirts!

Deidra said...

I am email me at dbbrown04@gmail.com so that I can place an order. Thanks