Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 4 - Hollywood Studios

Poor Katelyn was completely worn out by this day! Can you blame her? You can tell by the first picture! ha! But, we had a great time going to Playhouse Disney, Toy Story, American Idol (yes, Katelyn loved this one!), and eating at our favorite place, the 50's Diner! Can you imagine.......Coke Float?????? It was awesome! And the first place that we found sweet tea that was actually sweet! We stayed until dark to see the Osborne Family Christmas lights and they were unbelievable! Jess and I left the park around 7:00 to hit up Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and left the boys with Katelyn! We shopped, ate Christmas cookies and hot chocolate, shopped, ate more cookies and hot chocolate until we just could not go anymore! It was another great day at Disney and I keep saying this, but I can't wait to go back! Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

Robyn Herring said...

Love the pink outfit! So cute!