Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas...

So, we had a wonderful Christmas! It all started with our week at Disney, followed by The Polar Express train ride in our pjs. Katelyn loved having the chocolate milk, cookies, and especially being Mimi, Bernie Dad and cousins. We did the Polar Express last year and absolutely loved it but I must say, Katelyn "got it" this year. It was just precious to watch the kids just soak it all in! Katelyn also had her first school Christmas party! We had Christmas with my Dad's side of the family and all the kids were just spoiled rotten. Christmas Eve Day, we made Christmas cookies for Santa with Mary Glynn and Grayson. They were initially interested with the mixing of the ingredients but Averee and I had to finish the cutting out. Their little attention spans just would not make it! ha! Katelyn was such a good girl this year that she was visited by Santa! He brought her a tricycle, easel, Cinderella's Castle (straight from Disney World! ha!), games, Tinkerbell Doll, Dora Doll, and lots of stocking stuffers! Christmas is just not the same for Seth and I anymore. It is SO much better! There is nothing like seeing Christmas through the eyes of your child. I would not trade it for anything. I hope that everyone had just as wonderful of a Christmas as we did!

3 comments:

Robyn Herring said...

So cute! I especially love the pictures of her in her tiara with food all over her face. They are precious! She is such a cutie!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

glad you guys are doing so well and that you had such a fun christmas! she is getting so big and pretty!!!

Jennifer Frost said...

Wasn't Seth that famous Government celeb?