Thursday, December 31, 2009

Disney World!!!

Magic Kingdom - Day 1

So, I know that I am SOOO slow at updating but better late than never! December was a crazy month for us, especially being gone for the first week of December to Disneyworld. We went this year with our good friends, the Piggs, and had a blast! We were there from Sunday to Sunday and we were on the go from daylight until dark every day! I really believe that each year just keeps getting better with Katelyn because she was only 18 months last year when we took her to Disney. This year at 2 1/2, she was completely mesmerized by everything! It was so much fun to watch her see the characters and actually say their names and know who they all were. This post is of our first day at Magic Kingdom. There are many more posts to come, even from Christmas so stay tuned!

No comments: