Wednesday, April 9, 2008
The past month........
So, I am the blog slacker! I have so much catching up to do that it is a little overwhelming! Our little angel is about to be 11 months old and she is learning so many new things everyday! She is crawling, cruising, pulling up, pushing things, etc. She is still talking all the time saying dada, baba, yaya but still no mama! I try to remind her all day of her wonderful mamamama that takes care of her all day but I think that she is just going to be a Daddy's girl! There are many mornings when she screams when Daddy leaves for work. I just try to not take it personally! She is such a joy and we are getting ready for the big one! And on I side note, I am going to get much better about staying caught up. So, lets get started........

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad to see all the new pictures of sweet Katelyn. She is too cute!
so precious. that was a good update! she is so cute. Glad you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment