Sorry Brooke, I am a little slow but here I go!
What was I Doing Ten Years Ago?
I was in my last few weeks of high school, getting ready to move down to Auburn to go to college. If I knew what I know now, I would have packed up that summer and moved on to Auburn!!! Boy, do I wish that I could have those days back sometimes! What great memories!
Five THings on My To-Do List Today:
1. ARBONNE, ARBONNE, ARBONNE!!! That is the first thing on my mind every morning! Boy, has it changed my life! It has given me the opportunity to stay at home with my little girl!
2. Monogramming - Sorry Aves, I promise I will get your things done one day!
3. Chat with Tori, Abbie G., Abbey H., Jenah and Casey! (sorry, more Arbonne!)
4. Get a shower. (sorry, it is tough to find time when you stay at home and you have work to do and a little one!)
5. Thank God for my wonderful life!
Five Snacks I Enjoy:
1. MILO'S TEA!!!! My favorite!
2. Grapes
3. Arbonne On the Go Weight Loss Chews! (they are awesome!)
4. Cheez-its
5. Chips N Salsa
Five Things I Would Do if I Were a Billionaire:
1. Save for Katelyn's future
2. Give to church
3. Become debt free!
4. Give to my family
5. Give to families struggling with Infertility!!!
Five Bad Habits:
1. Sweet Tea!
2. Having Arbonne piled up around our house.
3. Not cleaning the floor after Katelyn completely wipes her tray clean at mealtime. It gets so old!!! By the way, any suggestions for correcting this kind of behavior?
4. Never asking for help.
5. Buying way too many clothes for my child even though I have really gotten a lot better in the past few months!
Five Places I Have Lived:
1. Chattanooga, TN - From about 3 years old until 5 years old
2. Birmingham, AL - grew up and currently live here!
3. Auburn, AL - Dowell Hall - I miss the girls, but I sure don't miss the place!
4. Auburn, AL - The Yellow House - What an adventure!
5. Millbrook, AL - The first house that Seth and I purchased, well, I actually purchased while Seth was overseas! Don't worry, he had already seen it before he left!
Five Jobs I've Had or Have:
1. Babysitting
2. University Furniture Sales
3. Regions Bank
4. Mommy
5. Arbonne International!
I Want To Know More About (a nice way of saying, "Your Tagged!")
I am leaving this open for anyone!
2 comments:
I didn't know you sold Arbonne...I love their products! Hope you are doing well. If you are ever in AU...give us a call!
hahaha! love the auburn and sweet tea comments. im with ya on those. are the weight loss chews doeable with breastfeeding? im dying over here. ;)
oh and lets totally get together next week. that would be awesome!
Post a Comment