Saturday, April 19, 2008

Should I be worried...




that my child starts crying after the medicine stops coming out of the syringe? Well, we finally realized after much fussing, runny nose and diaper rash, that Katelyn was cutting teeth this week. We are finally moving past the bottom two teeth! Well, I was giving her some medicine to help with the pain and she actually started crying after the medicine stopped coming out of the syringe. I was in shock! She has never done this before and I just kept thinking to myself, should I be worried? I finally gave the syringe back to her (don't worry, it did not have any medicine in it) and she just chewed it to death. She was then such a happy girl. Boy, how they can turn it on and off so quickly!

1 comment:

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

haha! im catching up with all your posts. thats a great idea...the syringe. aiden loves his "yum yum's" and emerson calms down as soon as I give her her reflux medicine. i use it as my key opportunity to insert the pacie!