Katelyn turned 9 months old on February 16th, only 3 months until she is a year old! Wow! We went to the doctor a few days later. She was 16 lbs, 13 oz. and she was 27 1/4 inches long. Thankfully, we only had to get one shot. :) As for new things that she is doing now.........I went into her room for the first time on 2/20 to find her standing in her crib! Boy, were we glad that we had already lowered it! She now stands up and walks around her crib by herself. I guess that we could say that she is crawling....that is.....military style. Yep, she does the military crawl. Every now and then she will crawl on her knees but not before she drops back down to her tummy and pulls herself with her arms across the floor. It is hilarious! She is still saying dadadadada and now she is saying ba. I am wondering if the mama will ever come! She loves playing with her music table. She also still loves her books, "That is Not My Bear" and many more! Being at home with her right now is so wonderful. I could not imagine doing anything else! But, she keeps me VERY busy. We are getting ready for her dedication next Sunday, March 9th. We can't wait to post pictures! We are also getting ready for Easter. Here are some photos of our preparation!
2 comments:
hey girl! i didnt know you were a blogger! im totally linking you up! i just went public again after a long time of keeping away from ummm stalkers! ;) glad to see you guys are doing so well...your little gal is just precious. love ya!
Ashley (Malone) Mills
Ashley,
I just tagged you on my blog...check out my latest post to see what to do!
Post a Comment