Well, I have not blogged in a while. Things have been so busy around our house! We had a great Valentine's Day. Seth and I went to Sandestin, FL from Thursday through Sunday to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. We had a great time! Katelyn got to stay with her Nana, who spoiled her rotten. Katelyn turned 9 months old on Saturday while we were gone. She is at such a fun age right now. We are treasuring each day with her right now. She is now scooting across the floor using her arms to pull herself. We just laugh at her because she is too lazy to actually get up on her knees to crawl. She must have some serious biceps! Of course, she is still saying dadadadada. I am still waiting on the mama! She is a great eater. She will eat just about anything that we put on her tray. She is still more into the table food than the baby food but that is fine with us. One thing that she loves right now is her "That's Not My Bear" book. She knows exactly where to touch on the book to feel the rough nose, scratcy tongue, etc. We just love to watch her reading that book. She also turns the pages all by herself. It finally feels like all the reading when she was TOTALLY not interested paid off! Well, I am attaching some random pictures, some from our good friend's visit a couple of weeks ago. Katelyn LOVES Robert and Jessica Pigg! They got her the cutest pig bib (which I have not taken a picture of yet) that they gave to her during their visit. Katelyn loved playing with Jessica all day! Speaking of, they took a direct hit from the tornados in Pratville, AL yesterday so please keep them in your prayers! Well, enjoy the pics!
1 comment:
Ashley,
I just found your blog...welcome to bloggie world! She is SO cute and getting so big. Hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment