Thursday, February 7, 2008
Roger Day!
So, my older sister is a teacher at Riverchase Elementary School and they had Roger Day come to sing for the school on Tuesday. He was staying to perform a concert that night in the lunchroom, which Averee so graciously invited us to bring Katelyn. I had only heard a few of Roger Day's songs but I knew that Katelyn would probably enjoy it so off we went. He was autographing CDs and DVDs so we got Katelyn his new CD with his autograph! Of course, she does not appreciate that right now but she will one day. Anyways, the concert was GREAT! I was very surprised at how entertaining he was. Katelyn was more interested in watching Mary Glynn, Grayson and Ava (Shannon's little girl, one of Averee's friends). But, she really did seem to enjoy the music. Well, we have been listening to his CD during playtime and Katelyn just gets so excited. Maybe it could be me singing to her because she has ALWAYS laughed and smiled when I sing to her. I was really glad that we got to take her to see Roger Day. If you have not heard his music, then you really need to get one of his CDs. Your kids will love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment