So, I have tons of friends that have been blogging. We have been using another website to post pictures of our little girl but I have not been able to post stories about her as I would like. This is such a fun time with her right now and there are so many funny things that I want to post about her that I have not been able to. So.....I am going to try this blogging thing out for a while! So, where do I begin. I have noticed in the past few days that Katelyn has been making a new noise. It kind of starts out as a "yayayayaya" and then leads to the "dadadadadada." As Seth gets so excited everytime he hears her talking, I inform him that she still has no idea that what she is saying actually means something. It is just so cute though!
1 comment:
So glad that you have a blog now too! I have loved watching Katelyn grow on your other site. Can't wait to read stories about her too! She is precious!
Post a Comment