Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Alzheimer's Walk 2008
Most of ya'll know that my sweet Memaw was fighting a battle with Alzheimers. After many years of suffering, she finally went to be with our Father last July. It was very hard for us to watch her battle this horrible disease but we know that she is safe and free from this disease. She was such a wonderful grandmother, mom, sister, friend, etc. I could go on all day about how great she was and what a great life that she lived. Well, Averee, Abbey and I decided to surprise our mom and take her to walk in the 2008 Alzheimer's Walk that was held at the Galleria to walk in memory of our sweet Memaw. It was so touching to see so many people there walking for the cause. I pray that one day I can be the person that she was and live the life that she did glorifying God in everything. So here's to you Memaw!!! We love you so much and miss you tons! Your legacy lives on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment