Monday, November 24, 2008

18 Months


Wow! I can't believe that Katelyn is growing so fast. I know that we all seem to say that but she really is growing and learning so much every day. We went to the doctor last Wednesday for Katelyn's check-up. So, here are her stats: 20 lbs 10 ounces(10th percentile), 31 1/4 inches long(50th percentile). She got three shots and a finger prick. I would definitely say that she was more aware of the shots this visit which made me feel horrible for her. I always hated getting shots when I was little so I know that it must be scary for her. She is a trooper though and I was very proud! So, here are a few things that Katelyn loves right now. She is still very into books. She always says boo(book) and brings you a book to read. Her favorite are any books with a flap that she can do herself. She loves shoes! I think that is my very favorite word to hear her say! It is so cute. It sounds like shese (if that makes sense). We are hoping that Santa can bring her some dress-up shoes to play with. She just can't get enough of them. She is a really good eater. She has gotten picky about a few things but all in all she will eat most anything. She is such a joy to have around and we are just eating her up right now!

1 comment:

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

she is so precious. I know you are having a ball. DW looks awesome! glad you guys had such a blast!