Seth is working in Las Vegas for the entire month of February (Air National Guard stuff). Thankfully, he is flying home next week and we can't wait. I promised him that I would try to keep some pictures updated while he was gone and once again, I have failed! I don't know why I have been so busy and have not been able to make this a priority???? I guess that a 21 month old will do it to you! Katelyn and I have stayed so busy whether really having a lot to do or just trying to keep busy and pass the time. Thanks to the wonderful Aunt Abbey who has saved us and spent so much time with us including spending the night with us and has been such a great help while Seth is gone. Our families have pretty much taken us in for this month and taken such great care of us and we appreciate everything! Aves, I hope that I have not worn out my welcome, haha! Thankfully, Seth comes home next week but I am flying out to see him on Thursday. I will be sad to leave Katelyn but I know that she will be in great hands with her Nana and Mrs. Abbie! So, here is my attempt at trying to keep some pictures posted. Katelyn is growing so much and has changed so much in the past few weeks. Her cousin Grayson has taught her to use the yogurt box as a hat and it is quite obviously her obsession right now! Why do we buy toys???
Oh, and please ignore the mess in the background!!!

2 comments:
Funny - I wouldn't have noticed the mess in the background if you hadn't said to ignore it :) She's such a cutie!
Is that a dress or a shirt? I need one for Lily!
Post a Comment