Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blessings

Can I just say what a blessing it is to have great friends? God has really blessed me with great friends throughout my life. I love watching all of our kids as they grow up. My friend Abbie and I have known each other since 2nd grade and we took pictures of our sweet girls at Lily's 1st birthday party. I really can't wait for the girls to grow up together. I hope that they will be as good of friends as their mommies have been! They are too cute together!

2 comments:

Abbie said...

I don't know why I didn't see this post before now, but "THANK YOU"! You are a special friend to me too! I do hope that our girls grow up to be good friends.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

how sweet! love this. lets get together again soon. hope you guys are finally better...heard about the out of town ear infection drama!