As most of you know, we spend many weekends in Montgomery since Seth is based there with the Air Force. So, we get tons of cousin time! Here are some pictures of Katelyn and Marley having fun in the bathtub. We also got some of her Daddy's cousins little girl, Maddie.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Catching Up
So, I am totally behind on blogging. I have tons to post about so I am just going to start posting. We have been super busy this summer so it has been hard to find a free moment to blog. Plus, we have been short a laptop since my spill back in May. Yep, I spilt my entire glass of Milo's Tea on our laptop! I am just too lazy to go downstairs for an extended period of time to blog. Thankfully, we were able to get a new laptop on the tax free weekend! We are so excited! So, back to Katelyn.
As most of you know, we spend many weekends in Montgomery since Seth is based there with the Air Force. So, we get tons of cousin time! Here are some pictures of Katelyn and Marley having fun in the bathtub. We also got some of her Daddy's cousins little girl, Maddie.


As most of you know, we spend many weekends in Montgomery since Seth is based there with the Air Force. So, we get tons of cousin time! Here are some pictures of Katelyn and Marley having fun in the bathtub. We also got some of her Daddy's cousins little girl, Maddie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Adorable! We can't wait to go to the zoo with you Friday! Oh, and welcome back to blog world! I've missed seeing Katelyn on the web!
Post a Comment