Thursday, August 21, 2008

15 Month Check Up

We had Katelyn's 15 month check up on Wednesday. She is now 20.0 pounds. Creeping on up! She is just growing like a weed and Seth and I are amazed everyday as we watch her learn new things. She talks all the time and she can say, mama, dada, ball, book, night night, bye bye, five (don't know where this one came from), moo, uh uh (when she doesn't want you to change her diaper or go night night). She is transitioning from two naps to one nap. We are not quite there yet but we are working on it. She got tubes in her ears today since she has been battling so many ear infections this summer. We know that she is going to feel so much better now!

Katelyn loves her puffs!

Thanks Mrs. Robyn for helping Mommy get caught up!

Abbie and I caught Katelyn sleeping yesterday. How sweet is that?

Katelyn loves to feed her Daddy!

My sweet, messy eater. I know that it drives everyone crazy how dirty I let Katelyn get when she is eating. I can't help it, my girl is independent!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

My friends like to call Puffs "baby crack" since their kids get so addicted to them!! Molly personally doesn't like them b/c they stick to her hands, but I think the term is pretty funny.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

I can't believe how big she is! thats awesome.