First of all, I am not really sure and can't quite grasp my head around the fact that my precious baby is 6 months old. Everyone says it but I really don't know where the time has gone! I know...life is busy and having a 4 year old as well does not help to slow things down. Every moment with my sweet Carson has been such a blessing. He is such a laid back, sweet, yummy, cuddly baby and I have absolutely eaten it all up. I felt so rushed with my Katelyn, wanting to see her sit up, roll over, crawl, walk, talk, etc. But seconds seem so different. I am constantly rocking him in my arms and whispering to him to stay little, to stay in my arms, to slow down. I already felt like we missed out on so much of the baby phase seeing as he was a ten pounder at birth. And, we loved every ounce of that ten pounds!
Here are some 6 month stats:
-17 pounds, 4 ounces (we have not been to our 6 month check up yet but that was the weight 2 weeks ago)
-sits up on his own (topples every now and then)
rolls all over the place
-loves some baby food (sweet potatoes, applesauce, bannanas, pears, green beans, oatmeal)
-Talks all the time
-No teeth
-Totally infatuated with his big sister
So, the family headed to Easter with Seth's family as well as to send Daddy off for some National Guard duty last weekend. Aunt Lisa agreed to snap some 6 month shots of Carson for us and she, once again, blew me away with her talent! Just a glimpse of the sweet personality of my Carson. Enjoy!






No comments:
Post a Comment