Wednesday, September 15, 2010
carson seth bennett
We had quite a time trying to agree on a name for this little guy. But, there you have it....it is official, Carson Seth Bennett. After many days, nights and hours that we spent talking about our little guy, Carson was the only name that we both agreed on and really loved. Naming a child is definitely a challenge for parents, especially for me, because it is forever. That is all that I kept thinking about. And it seemed that every name that we came up with, we always seemed to come up with a reason that it would not be a good name. Back in June when we were headed down for the reunion with my AU Tridelta girls, Seth and I spent the ENTIRE four hours talking about names and just throwing them out there. I will never forget that ride....I did not know that you could literally talk about naming your child for that long. But, thankfully it was a successful ride and that is the ride that came up with Carson. Love it, love it, love it! Now, just to see his sweet face in the next month or two! Here is a picture from our ultrasound back in June when we found out that Carson was definitely a boy. He is a mover and apparently was standing on his head that morning. More pictures to come as we prepare for his arrival. What a blessing from God and we will NEVER forget that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment