This is the miracle of love!

To say that we are excited is an understatement! God is absolutely amazing! Katelyn was our first miracle after struggling with infertility for years. And now He is blessing us with another one of His children to love and raise for his glory!
I am due November 6th and I am about 14.5 weeks. I am feeling great and just trying to enjoy every minute with this little miracle. And, yes, we are going to find out if this little bit is going to be a boy or a girl on June 8th. Katelyn is pretty consistent with saying that Mommy is having a boy. This pregnancy is totally different than Katelyn's pregnancy but I know that it doesn't really mean anything. A healthy child is what we are praying for! June 8th can't come soon enough! Please just keep us in your prayers. Please pray for a smooth pregnancy with no kidney stones this time and, hopefully no NICU this time as well. We will keep you posted on the progression of this little one as we have many more months to watch it grow!
5 comments:
YEAH!!! I am gitty with excitement for you guys! June 8th will be here before your know it! Can't wait!
June 8th is Chris's bday! I'm so excited for you and Seth! Congrats!
Congratulation on your new baby! Where did you get your daugther's easter basket from?
Ashley, I just realized you'll be due within a couple of weeks of my best friend and another one of my friends too- how exciting. Know you have to be excited for June 8th!
Post a Comment