OMG!!!!!! That is awesome news!!! Congrats to both of you! I can't wait to tell Morris! He will be totally pumped!
and where did you get her outfit??? I love it!
Hey, thanks! And congrats to ya'll as well! When are you due? I did her outfit!
Congratulation! It has been a while and I missed reading the blog. I love her outfit. I need one made. I love the pants as well. Do you sell them also?
Omigoodness- CONGRATULATIONS! So exciting: Baby B#2 on the way =)
Congrats!!!! When are you due?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OMG!!!!!! That is awesome news!!! Congrats to both of you! I can't wait to tell Morris! He will be totally pumped!
and where did you get her outfit??? I love it!
Hey, thanks! And congrats to ya'll as well! When are you due? I did her outfit!
Congratulation! It has been a while and I missed reading the blog. I love her outfit. I need one made. I love the pants as well. Do you sell them also?
Omigoodness- CONGRATULATIONS! So exciting: Baby B#2 on the way =)
Congrats!!!! When are you due?
Post a Comment