Friday, February 19, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

I could not believe that we were actually in town for all the snow! Katelyn absolutely loved it! We were out of town last year and earlier this year when it snowed so I was definitely looking forward to taking Katelyn out to play. I seemed to pick the time when the snow seemed blizzard like! I guess that's what we call light snow in the South! ha! It was all in my hair, all over my coat, my pants were wet, my shoes were wet and I was FREEZING! But, Katelyn absolutely loved it....even with her wet pants and wet gloves. She was having the time of her life. We loved to be able to play in the snow but at the same time we are ready for spring! We are dying to get out of the house and to just be outside!