Thursday, October 15, 2009

Big girl panties!



We have been letting Katelyn play with the potty for several months now but she has seemed to be more and more interested in it lately. We have been home for the past couple of days and decided to give it a try. We have had one accident in two days so I am pretty happy with that! She loves her big girl panties, always has and loves getting skittles after potty time! I will say that I was VERY proud last week when we actually pooped in the potty all by herself with me not even in the bathroom with her! It was a shocker! I have heard that the poops are a difficult task to take on so we are not holding our breath with that one. For all those potty training mommies, any advice would be great so send it on!

2 comments:

Robyn Herring said...

Awesome for Katelyn! I think if she's already poopied once, you're off to a great start with that. We STILL haven't mastered that one!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

ha! sounds like you are off to a good start. we JUST completed it all with Aide, so hopefully you'll have a much easier time than we did! if she holds it in and ever constipates herself, we have been using gummy stool softeners that taste like candy and make it easier to go. we had issues with that forever...and now its our secret arsenal. ;) good luck!!!