Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Shoes

Katelyn now has an obsession with shoes! She is so funny. She will find a pair of shoes and run up to me and say "shoes" and hand them to me to put them on. It does not matter what she is wearing, if she brings you her boots, you better put them on! It is too cute!



3 comments:

Jen said...

Does she make you put shoes on her or bring your shoes to put on? Molly loves to bring me my shoes, insist that I put them on, even picking up my leg to help me! I think shoes is one of her favorite words (and things!).

Abbie said...

Im so glad that she likes shoes because that means that Lily will have lots of fun hand-me-downs.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

okay suddenly you are such the blogger. im so behind. these are precious. she's grown so much since I saw her last!!!