Monday, September 8, 2008
Night with the Piggs
Seth and I had a shower to attend for one of his cousins. So, Robert and Jessica offered to watch Katelyn for us. We knew that Katelyn would be so excited because she LOVES Mrs. Jessica. I am sure that she was spoiled rotten while we were gone! Their baby, Belle, loves it when Katelyn comes to visit because Katelyn will share her food. They also have some fish that Katelyn loves to watch swim around. It is so funny because she will wave to the fish in the tank. It is too cute! As many of ya'll know, for some reason Katelyn LOVES to put her hands in her hair while she is eating. It drives me nuts! But, I got a great shot with her mealtime hairdo. Bet you do did not know that you can have free hair gel, mac-n-cheese! Thanks Jess and Robert for watching Katelyn. She had a great time!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment